April 9th 2019 – CEO Peter Jenkins is a panelist in the discussion on Digital Innovation in Offshore Wind at the IPF 2019 Conference in New York April 8-10th.
The Business Network for Offshore Wind’s International Partnering Forum (IPF) is the leading technical conference for offshore wind in the United States and is dedicated to moving the industry forward. We are delighted to be invited to take part of the discussion. CEO Peter Jenkins will take part in the Digital Innovation track on Thursday April 11th.
The topic for the debate is “Experience Transfer to Strengthen Safety – Reducing CAPEX and OPEX in the Offshore Wind Development in the USA”.
Andy Geissbuehler, Country Manager Renewables, Norwegian Energy Partner
- Torgeir Ramstad, CEO, Offshore Heavy Transport(OHT)
- Kristoffer Skjolden Skau, Head of Section, Computational Geomechanic-Norwegian Geotechnical Institute (NGI)
- Ketil Arvesen, Vice President, Fred Olsen Wind Carrier
- Nils Arne Sølvik, Executive Vice President, Aibel AS
- Trond Gulichsen, Manager – Project Management, Equinor Wind US
- Peter Jenkins, CEO, 4Subsea
More about 4Subsea within Offshore Wind: