Asker, March 9th 2020 – We have set in motion travel ban and home isolation actions as a response to the spreading of the coronavirus COVID-19 across the world.
We are continuously monitoring the situation and follow the advice from the Norwegian Institute of Public Health as published on their news site.
4Subsea precautions as of March 9th 2020:
- Employees that have been traveling in areas with widespread ongoing transmission are set in home isolation for a period of 14 days after returning to Norway.
- All business travel to areas with widespread ongoing transmission is cancelled.
- All business travel abroad is limited to business critical travel.
Additional actions as of March 12th 2020:
- All Norwegian offices are closed until further notice and employees in these offices carry out their work from home.
- All business travel abroad and domestically is limited to business critical travel.
We ask customers and partners to contact us directly for further information about ongoing projects and operations.