Meet 4Subsea at the Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) 2022 held at the NRG center in Houston from 2nd to 5th May 2022.
Come visit us at stand #3641 at the Norwegian Pavilion, where you can learn how 4Subsea are delivering critical decision support to energy providers by:
- Using retrofittable and autonomous sensors
- Maximising operating envelopes while ensuring safe drilling operations
- Ensuring safe operation of subsea infrastructure
- Enabling lifetime extension and anomaly detection in wind energy
- Optimising marine operations
Come and listen to 4Subsea’s Lead Engineer, Harald Holden presenting “Use of Computer Vision of Slow Varying Displacement on Subsea Structures”.
When and where: Thursday 5th May 2022 from 11:20 am to 11:45 am – Room 602
The technical presentation elaborates on the development of 4Subsea’s SMS Vision™ camera. The presentation will show how the experience from a specific campaign has been used to create a new and improved autonomous subsea camera for subsea surveillance and monitoring. In this case, the use of computer vision-enabled measurement of well growth on subsea production well.
Stand #3641 at the Norwegian Pavilion
We hope to see you there!