As we are continuously growing and scaling our business, we need to strengthen our capacity within customer success management and digital adoption. As Digital Business Consultant you will work closely with our customers to increase adoption of 4Subsea’s digital technology, guided by our vision: “Passionately provide leading-edge technology, empowering engineers everywhere to share insight”.
In this role you will support clients in identifying opportunities where 4insight® can create business value and help them implement solutions successfully. You will be working together with our clients to set-up IoT services, including connecting sensors to the cloud, running analytics on the data and publishing insight. The position requires good technical understanding and hands-on experience to work with the clients to identify solutions where 4insight® will bring key value to clients.
We can offer an interesting and independent role in a technology-leading company with global outreach. The company was established in 2007, and we have as a team been able to maintain an entrepreneurial and agile mindset over the years.
We are a vision and values-driven company, meaning that we believe that we will succeed, evolve and move forward if we work together as a team and with our customers and partners, using our vision as a guiding light and our values as a basis for everything we do.
- Support our customers with their digital strategy and identify how and where 4insight® can add value.
- Implement digital services on 4insight® and help clients understand how they can develop similar opportunities in-house.
- Support clients with data integration with relevant third-party systems through APIs and other protocols (OPC etc).
- Be hands-on in terms of setting up 4insight® Data analytics (IoT) from data source to insight.
- Work with Digital Business Architect, EVP Digital Solutions and Lead Architect to develop and operate 4insight®.
- M.Sc. or equivalent
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Background from software development or software consultancy
- Experience from commercialisation of B2B digital services is preferred
- Good business understanding and strong communication skills with ability to act as a trusted advisor to customers
- Structured, with the ability to manage several projects in parallel
- Ability to work in a team, share knowledge and learn from others
- Strong language skills, with proficiency in English
For questions regarding the role, please contact EVP Digital Solutions Øyvind Tveit (+47 907 33 048).
If you are interested in the position, please send your application and resume to our HR department at email@example.com with the email subject “Digital Business Consultant”.
We look forward to hearing from you!