4Subsea is a leading provider of technology and services that help operators optimise energy production from subsea oil & gas fields and offshore wind farms. We combine domain expertise with data analytics and digital services to maximise lifetime of assets, reduce operational cost and optimise future projects through data-driven design. We are now searching for a Vice President of Marketing to bring our story to the market in a way that creates enthusiasm and continued business growth.
As VP of Marketing in 4Subsea, you will be working closely with the management team and be responsible for developing, and implementing the company’s marketing strategy. You will manage the Marketing team and be responsible for the company’s market positioning. You will initiate, develop, and maintain marketing activities to build the company brand and at the same time support sales activities. You will contribute to market development, continuously refining our commercial strategy and sales & marketing approach to ensure financial growth.
We can offer an interesting role in a technology-leading company with global outreach. The company was established in 2007, and we have as a team been able to maintain an entrepreneurial and agile mindset over the years.
We are a vision and values-driven company, meaning that we believe that we will succeed, evolve and move forward if we work together as a team and with our customers and partners, using our vision as a guiding light and our values as a basis for everything we do.
We can offer a friendly work environment, an autonomous role with good development opportunities, and a competitive benefits package. If you enjoy working in a “geeky” environment with stellar engineers, developers and datascientists, we hope to hear from you!
The VP of Marketing is responsible for the marketing strategy supporting 4Subsea’s growth-focused on both commercial soundness and technological innovation, built on our vision.
- Build the 4Subsea brand with focus on strategic marketing initiatives, effective positioning, and targeted market communication
- Develop efficient marketing activities contributing to market awareness, branding, as well as inbound lead generation
- Ensure sustainable pipeline growth by being an enabler for sales efficiency for the product and sales teams
- Through automated marketing and interfacing, help identify new market opportunities and needs
- Manage and develop the marketing team
- Be responsible for overall company communication and market positioning
- Represent 4Subsea in client meetings and conferences globally
- Contribute to developing our digital and technical solutions, such as 4insight®
- Be a key part of developing a robust company culture, building on 4Subsea’s values
The VP of Marketing will be reporting directly to the CEO and is expected to be proactive and strategic, with a drive to contribute to continued growth while ensuring a high degree of both employee and customer satisfaction.
- Minimum MBA, MSc or similar relevant higher education
- 10+ years of professional experience
- Experience and strong results from strategic marketing and communication
- Proven track record within marketing and business development, with emphasis on branding strategy, digital marketing, storytelling and inbound lead generation to support a growth strategy
- Background from one or more of the following areas is preferred: technology companies, industry digitalisation, energy, or renewables sector
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
- Strong strategic business mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work in a team, share knowledge and learn from others
- Open-minded and full of initiative
- Social, outgoing and with a passion for meeting people and developing customer relations
- Strong language skills, with proficiency in English
Work location: Asker headquarter.