4Subsea is a leading provider of technology and services that help operators optimise energy production from subsea oil & gas fields and offshore wind farms. We combine domain expertise with data analytics and digital services to maximise lifetime of assets, reduce operational cost and optimise future projects through data-driven design. We are strengthening our administration team and are now searching for an administration coordinator.
We are a vision and values-driven company, meaning that we believe that we will succeed, evolve and move forward if we work together as a team and with our customers and partners, using our vision as a guiding light and our values as a basis for everything we do. We are looking for a cheerful, extrovert and social person to join our administration team at 4Subsea in Asker.
If you want an engaging job where your contribution really matters, and you enjoy working in a “geeky” environment with stellar engineers and data scientists, we hope to hear from you!
The position is part of the administration team and reports to the Administration Team lead.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the day to day needs of the office, including preparing for meetings, events and occasions, maintain office supplies and switchboard/telephone
- Manage various suppliers/deliveries required in the day to day running of the office facilities
- Handle documentation related to shipping and freight
- Finance and accounting – assist with various tasks when required
- Assist in handling/preparing incoming and outgoing invoices
- Assist with administration and documentation related to ongoing projects, such as Purchase Orders, filing/organising and other documentation
- Assist in following up registration of hours and overdue payments
- Participate positively to ensure a good and friendly working environment and be a caretaker of our unique culture, acting as a social focal point
- Act as a facilitator for a great work environment across our locations both nationally and internationally
- Strong language skills, with proficiency in English and Norwegian
- 2-5 years’ experience within office administration or other offices/administrative roles
- Education within administration or accounting is desirable
- Good communication and team working skills
- Strong skills within core IT tools such as Microsoft O365, including Excel, Sharepoint, Teams, and a desire and ability to learn other system tools such as Maconomy, Unit4 expense reporting, etc.
- Outgoing and social – part of creating a positive and friendly work environment
- Down to earth and with a sense of humour
- Precise, thorough, efficient and organised
- Honest and reliable
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and ability to handle a wide variety of tasks, both routine and new challenges
What we can offer
- Awesome colleagues
- Working with leading-edge technology
- Freedom and push to evolve
- Collaborative work environment
- Possibility to influence the roadmap for an ambitious company
- Invigorating offices located 15 minutes by train from Oslo followed by a 5 minutes refreshing walk from the train station
Head office in Asker
For more information, contact HR/HSE Advisor Bente G. Solbakken (+47 91395354).