We are strengthening our sales and business development capacity and are now searching for a business development manager who can contribute to further expansion and growth within our digital subsea asset integrity services.
The business development manager for the digital subsea asset integrity services will be a member of the business development team and work with customers and our product teams to identify and develop new business opportunities in subsea asset integrity services. You will be responsible for market intelligence and sales of our subsea asset integrity digital services to grow the sales pipeline by building and developing strong customer relations. You will be part of a dynamic sales and marketing team and work closely with our software solution team and product teams.
4insight® is our digital platform used to gather, structure and manage asset integrity data to provide insight and key decision support to operators and energy providers. 4insight® can be used as an asset integrity management solution and as a platform to structure data for customers own data analytics and insight.
We can offer an interesting and independent role in a technology-leading company with global outreach. The company was established in 2007, and we have as a team been able to maintain an entrepreneurial and agile mindset over the years.
We are a vision and values-driven company, meaning that we believe that we will succeed, evolve and move forward if we work together as a team and with our customers and partners, using our vision as a guiding light and our values as a basis for everything we do.
- Identify, develop, and close commercial opportunities with customers for subsea asset integrity services
- Develop strong customer relations
- Prepare sales strategy and sales plans for our digital products and services within subsea asset integrity in close cooperation with software and product teams
- Arrange and perform sales meetings to present our digital products and services and the value propositions to address customers’ needs and requirements
- Map customers organisations, stakeholders and decision-makers
- Understand customers’ digital pains, needs and requirements
- Actively identify and develop new leads and opportunities to grow sales pipeline
- Follow-up of customers during the entire sales process from a lead is identified, through proposal, negotiations and closing an opportunity
- Contribute to the preparation of proposals, including follow-up and negotiations to close contracts
- Conduct market research to establish and maintain an overview of potential clients
- Keep updated on digital market drivers and market trends
- Provide customer feedback to the 4subsea organisation
- Participate at trade shows and other marketing and sales events
- Minimum BSc, preferably MSc in Engineering, Business, Economics or similar
- 5-7+ years of relevant work experience in business development
- Experience from the subsea and/or assets integrity segment of the industry is desirable
- Strong language skills, with proficiency in English and Norwegian
- Social, outgoing and with a passion for meeting people and developing customer relations
- Ability to work in a team, share knowledge and learn from others
- Structured and strategic mindset
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach/mind
- Digital mindset and understanding of digital market drivers, trends and requirements in the industry; experience from commercialising digital services
- Asker or Bergen
Please send your application before September 27th, 2021.
For questions regarding the position, please contact VP Business Development Jarle E. Vangsnes (+47 930 16 004) or HR/HSE Advisor Bente G. Solbakken (+47 913 95 354).