We are strengthening our sales and business development capacity and are searching for a sales manager who can contribute to further expansion and growth within the areas of integrity management, monitoring, and advisory services for our SURF business area.
You will be responsible for market intelligence and sales of our SURF products and services to grow the sales pipeline by building and developing strong customer relations. You will be part of a dynamic sales and marketing team and work closely with our SURF customer and product teams.
We can offer an interesting and independent role in a technology-leading company with global outreach. The company was established in 2007, and we have as a team been able to maintain an entrepreneurial and agile mindset over the years.
We are a vision and values-driven company, meaning that we believe that we will succeed, evolve and move forward if we work together as a team and with our customers and partners, using our vision as a guiding light and our values as a basis for everything we do.
- Conduct market research to establish and maintain detailed knowledge of the FPSO and SURF market globally, greenfield and brownfield
- Keep updated on market drivers and market trends
- Develop and maintain a system for structured market information and market intelligence
- Prepare sales strategy and structured sales plans for SURF products and service in close cooperation with SURF customer and product teams
- Identify, establish and develop strong customer relations
- Map customers organisations, stakeholders and decision makers
- Understand customers’ pains, needs and requirements
- Actively identify and develop new leads and opportunities to grow sales pipeline
- Plan, arrange and perform sales meetings to present our SURF products and services and the value propositions to address customers’ needs and requirements
- Follow-up of customer during entire sales process from a lead is identified, through proposal, negotiations and closing opportunity
- Use of CRM to manage and follow-up contacts, leads and opportunities
- Contribute to preparation of proposals including follow-up and negotiations to close contracts
- Provide customer feedback to customer and product team leads and 4subsea organisation
- Participate at trade shows and other marketing and sales events
- Proven track record within sales and sales pipeline growth as a sales or business development manager in the energy sector
- Knowledge and skills within prospecting, account management, tendering and value-based sales and pricing
- Experience and skills with use of CRM tools
- Market knowledge and existing network within the SURF business area
- Interest for and understanding of software development, technologies and business models for digitizing oil and gas
- Proficiency in English, both spoken and written
- Willingness to travel – expected meetings nationally and internationally
- Minimum BSc, preferably MSc
- Social, outgoing and with a passion for meeting people and developing customer relations
- Ability to work in a team, share knowledge and learn from others
- Structured and strategic mindset
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach/mind
- Asker, Bergen, Stavanger or Aberdeen
If you are interested in the position, please send your application and resume to our HR department at email@example.com with email subject “Business Development Manager SURF”.
For questions regarding the position, please contact VP Sales Jarle E. Vangsnes (+47 930 16 004) or HR/HSE Advisor Bente G. Solbakken (+47 913 95 354).
We look forward to hearing from you!