4Subsea Astori has a strong focus on combining our academic skills with operational offshore experience to understand the operations and systems we are involved in. We use advanced technology combined with highly skilled personnel to develop our technical systems and solutions.
We design, manufacture, and deliver subsea and topside equipment related to providing well access, monitoring, and controlling operations offshore. As part of 4Subsea Astori, you will work in a team with challenges associated with controlling and monitoring offshore systems and operations. Our technology is used to improve offshore operations in a growing international market.
Software Engineer within embedded real-time and Information Management Systems
- Real-Time system (hardware/software)
- Data Analysis, use of measurement data to improve analysis models within our Information Management System (WIMS)
- Management and development of HMI using SCADA software or similar software
- Consulting services within system design, regulations, interfaces etc.
Tasks related to product deliveries
- Project follow-up
- Customer contact – identify and pursue new possibilities with customers
- Work with documentation packages related to product deliveries
- Implementing embedded software solutions and IMS systems
- Testing as part of development and project deliveries
- Base work
- Periodic offshore assignments
- Other tasks related to 4Subsea Astori’s Well Access Service
- 2 – 10 years professional experience
- BSc/MSc degree – preferably from Automation, Process Automation or Cybernetics
- Programming skills in C/C++/C#, Labview, Python
- Knowledge of real-time operating systems
- Knowledge of the use of dashboards, MS Power BI or similar
- A relevant Certificate of apprenticeship/vocational training is considered an advantage
- An agile mindset embracing team spirit as a value
- Ability to work in a team, sharing knowledge and learning from others
- Curious, resourceful, proactive
- Strong language skills. Proficiency in English, preferably also in Norwegian, is required.
What we can offer
- Awesome colleagues
- Working with leading-edge technology
- Freedom to evolve and influence
- Collaborative work environment
For questions regarding the position, please contact Senior Advisor Tor Mogens Jentoft (+47 909 54 916 ) or HR/HSE Advisor Bente G. Solbakken (+47 913 95 354).