As we are continuously growing and scaling our business, we need to strengthen our Customer Success team, which helps our customers adopt and benefit from our digital services. We are looking for one or more junior or senior Digital Business Consultants to help our customers to realise the value of 4Subsea’s digital technology and achieve their business goals.
4Subsea’s multidisciplinary team of highly dedicated engineers, software developers and data scientists are set to lead the way in digital transformation and energy transition within the offshore industry, wind energy and marine operations. Our services uniquely combine domain expertise, smart algorithms, data analytics, and sensors to provide critical decision support and insights to engineers.
We are a vision and values-driven company, meaning that we believe that we will succeed, evolve and move forward if we work together as a team and with our customers and partners, using our vision as a guiding light and our values as a basis for everything we do.
The Digital Business Consultant will be a member of the Customer Success team and work closely with key customers to implement 4insight® services successfully. You will also be hands-on to help customers set up IoT services, connect sensors to the cloud, support their use of 4insight® APIs, and to publish insight. The position requires good technical understanding, good knowledge of UX best practices and hands-on experience to identify solutions where 4insight® will bring key value to clients.
We can offer an interesting role in a technology-leading company with global outreach. The company was established in 2007, and we have as a team been able to maintain an entrepreneurial and agile mindset over the years.
- Support customers with their digital strategy and identify how and where 4insight® can add value – in close cooperation with the sales and business development team
- Deliver digital services on 4insight® and help customers understand how they can develop similar opportunities in-house.
- Work closely with customers to set up 4insight® Data Analytics services, including integration with 4insight APIs and other protocols
- Work closely with 4subsea product teams to ensure successful use of 4insight® internally
- Serve as the “voice of the customer” in the product evolution of 4insight®
- Contribute to developing the Customer Success function within 4Subsea to deliver better services and be more effective in driving adoption of 4insight®; look for continuous improvement opportunities
- Work closely with the sales team to identify opportunities and provide technical expertise during the sales process and customer engagements
- Work closely with DevOps teams to develop 4insight®
- This role reports to the Head of Customer Success and is part of a broader team, including sales and marketing
- M.Sc. or equivalent in a technology subject
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, ideally in a similar role supporting customer adoption for a software-as-a-service provider
- Team leader experience
- Background from software development
- Experience from user experience design
- Experience from the commercialisation of B2B digital services is preferred
- Good business understanding and strong communication skills with the ability to act as a trusted advisor to customers
- “Can do” attitude; focus on problem solutions
- Structured, with the ability to manage several customers in parallel
- Ability to work in a team, share knowledge and learn from others
- Strong language skills, with proficiency in English and Norwegian
- Asker, Kristiansand, Stavanger, Bergen
For more information, contact HR/HSE Advisor Bente G. Solbakken (+47 91395354).