As we continuously are growing and scaling our business, we need to strengthen our marketing capacity. We are searching for a junior marketing executive who can help us implement, track and optimise marketing and sales activities. If you want an engaging job where your contribution really matters and you enjoy working in a “geeky” environment with stellar engineers and data scientists, we hope to hear from you!
As Digital Marketing Manager in 4Subsea, you will have the daily responsibility for maintaining our marketing programs, such as marketing automation, digital sales campaigns, CRM system, website and social media. You will also be responsible for coordinating lead generation and loyalty campaigns and events.
We can offer an interesting and independent role in a technology-leading company with global outreach. The company was established in 2007, and we have as a team been able to maintain an entrepreneurial and agile mindset over the years.
We are a vision and values-driven company, meaning that we believe that we will succeed, evolve and move forward if we work together as a team and with our customers and partners, using our vision as a guiding light and our values as a basis for everything we do.
- Maintain and develop sales and marketing material
- Plan and implement demand generation campaigns and customer loyalty programs
- Manage and optimise CRM database and marketing automation campaigns
- Ensure regular sendout of newsletters and other external communication
- Maintain and develop MS SharePoint for internal communication
- Drive activities in digital media channels
- Manage SEO, SEM and Google Analytics
- Maintain website
- Coordinate events
- Support Sales team
- Measure and report campaigns performance and assess against goals
- Bachelor (minimum) or Master (preferable) degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Marketing Analytics, or similar
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing systems and processes, such as website CMS, CRM systems, automation programs, Google Analytics, MS PowerBI etc.
- Experience with B2B sales/marketing or with a similar digital marketing role is preferred
- Structured, with the ability to manage several projects in parallel
- Ability to work in a team, share knowledge and learn from others
- Open minded and full of initiative
- Strong language skills, with proficiency in English
- We don’t expect you to know all digital marketing tools available in the market, and we will make sure to provide thorough training in our systems. The ideal candidate is nevertheless a person interested in learning new tools and who enjoys to be up speed on new digital solutions and trends.
- Asker headquarter
The role reports to EVP Marketing and Business Development Berit Lid Scharff (+47 971 39 487), whom you are welcome to contact for questions. If you are interested in the position, please send your application and resume to our HR department at email@example.com with the email subject “Digital Marketing Manager”.
We look forward to hearing from you!