4Subsea is a leading provider of technology and services that help operators optimise energy production from subsea oil & gas fields and offshore wind farms. We combine domain expertise with data analytics and digital services to maximise lifetime of assets, reduce operational cost and optimise future projects through data-driven design. We are strengthening our SURF project team and are now searching for a junior engineer.
As a SURF engineer, you will be a part of a team of highly skilled engineers and domain experts. You will be involved in solving technical challenges using analytical tools, presenting results by developing, using digital solutions and working in the field (onshore/offshore).
We are a vision and values-driven company, meaning that we believe that we will succeed, evolve and move forward if we work together as a team and with our customers and partners, using our vision as a guiding light and our values as a basis for everything we do.
If you want an engaging job where your contribution really matters, and you enjoy working in a “geeky” environment with stellar engineers and data scientists, we hope to hear from you!
- Participate in project work related to reliable and safe operation of flexible- and steel pipes
- Evaluation of operational data and Integrity Management planning
- Failure investigation and identification of failure modes, including testing and dissection work on onshore base
- Offshore inspection and testing of flexibles, test result interpretation and reporting
- Development and offshore installation of repair solutions for flexibles
- Analyses related to:
- Global riser analyses
- Evaluation and trending of sensor monitoring data
- Lifetime extension
- Contribute to the digitalisation of work processes and data evaluation
- Communicate with customers, define and clarify scope, present results etc.
- 0-4 years professional experience
- BSc or MSc in marine, mechanical engineering or similar
- Offshore experience
- Experience from analysis work, preferably using Orcaflex, would be an advantage
- Willingness to travel nationally, internationally and offshore
- A problem solver with a strong technical background
- A doer who likes working with both theoretical, analytical and practical challenges
- A team player, but with the ability to work independently
- You are passionate about sharing knowledge and learn from others
- You are curious, resourceful, and proactive
What we can offer
- Awesome colleagues
- Working with leading-edge technology
- Freedom to evolve and influence
- Collaborative work environment
- Competitive conditions and benefits
Bergen office with frequent offshore and onshore base work
For more information, contact HR/HSE Advisor Bente G. Solbakken (+47 91395354) or VP Asset Integrity services Benjamin Thoppil (+47 97792402)