Join the wind energy team as an engineer and tackle complex challenges in the dynamic field of floating and bottom-fixed wind turbines. With cutting-edge methods and tools, you’ll monitor wind turbines, analyze data, and develop interactive dashboards on our digital platform.
Our team has contributed to successful wind farm projects and offers opportunities to work directly with clients. Join us and play a key role in optimizing energy production and supporting wind farm development.
But don’t worry, you are not alone. We like working together, and you will be part of a 10-person strong team with experience going back to the first floating wind turbines that were developed. 4Subsea’s engineers have contributed significantly to projects such as Hywind Scotland and Tampen, just to name a few, throughout all development phases.
You typically have a strong background in dynamics of marine systems or wind turbines, and you are comfortable solving and automating problems using Python code. But other strong qualifications can compensate if you lack in some of these. We value unique strengths and invite you to share how you can contribute!
Not two engineers and not two projects are alike, but typically:
- Analysis of bottom-fixed and floating wind turbine systems
- Measure, understand and use data to develop and improve “digital twins”
- Conceive, develop, and maintain code base and in-house software solutions
- Improve understanding and share our insight with customers
Being able to do that, you probably need to:
- Have 2 – 8 years’ experience in solving complex dynamic problems
- Hold an MSc in Engineering
- Be fascinated by wind and waves
- Fix it with Python when you are lost
- Strong language skills, with proficiency in English and preferably Norwegian
We would also like to see that:
- You are an agile team player
- You are passionate about sharing knowledge and learning from others
- You are curious, resourceful and proactive
What we can offer
- Awesome colleagues
- Working with leading-edge technology
- Freedom and push to evolve
- Collaborative work environment
- Possibility to influence the roadmap for an ambitious company
- Invigorating offices located 15 minutes by train from Oslo followed by a 5 minutes refreshing walk from the train station
- Asker HQ
4Subsea is a leading provider of technology and services that help operators optimise energy production from subsea oil and gas fields and wind farms. We combine domain expertise with data analytics and digital services to maximise lifetime of assets, reduce operational cost and optimise future projects through data-driven design.
We are a vision and values-driven company, meaning that we believe we will succeed, evolve and move forward if we work together as a team and with our customers and partners, using our vision as a guiding light and our values as a basis for everything we do.
For further information, please contact HR /HSE Advisor Bente G. Solbakken (+47 91395354)