4Subsea’s multidisciplinary team of highly dedicated engineers, software developers and data scientists are set to lead the way in digital transformation and energy transition within the offshore industry, wind energy and shipping.
We are a vision and values-driven company, meaning that we believe that we will succeed, evolve and move forward if we work together as a team and with our customers and partners, using our vision as a guiding light and our values as a basis for everything we do.
The industry needs innovative solutions that enable data to be used to ensure safe, efficient, and sustainable operations. Our team is growing quickly, and we are looking for an HR professional with a passion for science and technology to drive our culture forward based on our values; Team Spirit, Integrity, Dedication, and Insight.
The position is a part of the company’s management team and holds the overall responsibility for developing the company organisation and culture characterised by our core values and vision. The position entails but is not limited to:
- Through data-driven insight and analysis develop the HR area, ensure a company culture characterised by our values, agile work methods, diversity and interdisciplinary as well as international collaboration
- Develop, operationalise, and maintain the company’s strategy, policies, processes, and procedures for HR
- Take a pro-active role in internal communications to ensure enthusiasm and pride in achieving our strategic goals and working towards our common vision
- You will be a trusted advisor for and assist managers in HR related issues and processes
- You will be responsible for organisational development to ensure optimal implementation of our strategy
- You will be responsible for the strategic utilisation of employees to serve our business goals
- Responsible for employee branding, recruitment, onboarding as well as employee development, talent management and retention
- Responsible for competence development and succession planning
- Administrating employee contracts, compensation, employee benefits and termination of employment
- Corporate Social Responsibility and compliance
- You will be responsible for monitoring employee satisfaction and measuring the results of organisational initiatives
- Within HSEQ (Health, Safety, Environment and Quality) be responsible for developing and maintaining HSEQ strategy, policies, management systems, processes, and procedures
- Develop, maintain, and monitor goals for HSEQ in the company and ensure qualifications, certifications, and alignment to relevant standards
- Responsible for planning and executions of internal audits to assess HSEQ system and procedures, and follow up on findings and improvements
- Higher education, preferably a master’s degree, within HR, Organisation Management or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience within HR, with HSEQ competence, preferably from technology-driven organisations with 100+ employees
- Experience within change management and organisational development in complex organisations
- Passion for, and thorough knowledge of cultural development and agile working principles
- Experience from and a good understanding of how technology, digitalisation and data-driven insight can improve HR and HSEQ work
- Thorough knowledge of applicable laws and regulations within both HR and HSEQ
- Excellent verbal and written communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of and experience from implementation and use of HR systems
- International experience is preferable
- Passionate, dedicated, structured and with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong interpersonal and team-building skills; ability to work in a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional, multicultural, and business boundaries
- Be able to communicate and work with employees, managers, and partners on different levels
- Hold a holistic perspective and a commercial as well as for analytic and strategic mindset
- Vision and values-driven
- Experience working with unions and leading salary reviews is a plus, but not a requirement
For more information, contact HR/HSE Advisor Bente G. Solbakken (+47 91395354) or CEO Peter Jenkins (+47 992 75 435).
If you are interested in the position, please submit your application and resume by the latest 23rd May.