4Subsea is a leading provider of technology and services that help operators optimise energy production from subsea oil & gas fields and offshore wind farms. We combine domain expertise with data analytics and digital services to maximise lifetime of assets, reduce operational cost and optimise future projects through data-driven design. We are now searching for a new leadership team member with responsibility for strategy development, marketing management and continued business growth.
As EVP Strategy and Business Development in 4Subsea you will have a key role in developing the company’s strategy together with the management team. You will manage the Marketing and Sales teams and be responsible for the company’s market positioning. You will initiate new market development and contribute to continuously refining our commercial strategy and sales & marketing approach to ensure financial growth.
We can offer an interesting role in a technology-leading company with global outreach. The company was established in 2007, and we have as a team been able to maintain an entrepreneurial and agile mindset over the years.
We are a vision and values-driven company, meaning that we believe that we will succeed, evolve and move forward if we work together as a team and with our customers and partners, using our vision as a guiding light and our values as a basis for everything we do.
We can offer a friendly work environment, an autonomous role with good development opportunities, and a competitive benefits package. If you enjoy working in a “geeky” environment with stellar engineers, developers and data scientists, we hope to hear from you!
- Build the 4Subsea brand with strong focus on strategic marketing initiatives, effective positioning, and targeted market communication
- Contribute to developing a growth strategy focused on both commercial soundness and technological innovation, built on the 4Subsea vision
- Ensure sustainable pipeline growth by being an enabler for sales efficiency for the product and sales teams
- Manage the Marketing and Sales teams
- Be responsible for overall company communication and market positioning
- Be a key resource for the management group’s M&A initiatives
- Represent 4Subsea in client meetings and conferences globally
- Identify and develop new markets and customer needs
- Contribute to developing our digital and technical solutions, such as 4insight®
- Be a key part of developing a strong company culture, building on 4Subsea’s values
As a member of the leadership team you are expected to be both proactive and strategic to contribute to continued growth, while ensuring a high degree of both employee and customer satisfaction.
- Minimum MBA, MSc or similar relevant higher education
- 10+ years of professional experience
- Proven track record within business development, sales and/or developing business models and growth strategies
- Experience and strong results from strategic marketing and communication
- Leadership and team management experience
- Background from one or more of the following areas are preferred: technology companies, industry digitalisation, energy or renewables sector
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
- Strong strategic business mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work in a team, share knowledge and learn from others
- Open minded and full of initiative
- Social, outgoing and with a passion for meeting people and developing customer relations
- Strong language skills, with proficiency in English
Work location: Asker headquarter.
For questions regarding the role, please contact EVP Strategy and Business Development Berit Lid Scharff (+47 971 39 487) or CEO Peter Jenkins (+47 992 75 435)
If you are interested in the position, please send your application and resume to our HR department at email@example.com with the email subject “EVP Strategy and Business Development”.
We look forward to hearing from you!