Join us in transforming the oil and gas industry by providing digital services! We are now looking for a dedicated engineer to the Flexible Pipes department in Bergen.
4Subsea has a strong focus on combining our academic skills with operational offshore experience to understand the operations and systems we are involved in. We use advanced riser analysis models, combined with measurement data and analysis results structured in our data reservoir to deliver high end results, targeting to enable operations.
We design, manufacture and deliver subsea and topside equipment related to integrity management, monitoring and repair of flexible pipes. As a part of 4Subsea you will work in a team with challenges related to offshore monitoring, automation, product development and digitalisation in a growing international market.
- Safety, lifetime extension and reliability – flexible pipelines
- Evaluation of operational data
- Failure mode identification
- Dissection/damage investigation
- Risk assessments
- Consulting services within system design, regulations, interfaces etc.
- Tasks related to product deliveries
- Project follow-up
- Development and testing on 4Subsea products like PAT™ and AMOS™
- Work with documentation packages related to product deliveries
- Design and drawing (CAD, 3D-modelling in Creo)
- Post-processing of data and development of use friendly data presentations using dashboards (Pyton, PowerBI etc)
- Periodic offshore assignments – typically testing, repair and monitoring of flexible pipelines
- Periodic base work – typically inspection, testing and dissection of flexible pipelines
- Other tasks related to 4Subsea’s integrity management services
- 0 – 2 years professional experience
- A relevant Certificate of apprenticeship/vocational training is considered an advantage, but not required
- MSc or BSc degree – preferably from Automation or similar, but also Marine/Naval/Subsea or Mechanical Engineering is relevant
- Programming skills in Python
- Basic knowledge of the use of dashboards, MS PowerBI or similar
Preferred Candidate Profile
- An agile mindset embracing team spirit as a value
- Ability to work in a team, sharing knowledge and learning from others
- Curious, resourceful, proactive
- Strong language skills. Fluency in English, preferably also in Norwegian, is required
For more information, contact VP Integrity Management Gry Vestbøstad (+47 483 25 225).
If you are interested in the position, please send your application and resume to our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject “Graduate Engineer – Flexible Pipes Bergen”.