We are looking for a new IT Manager to our head office in Asker. If you want an engaging job where your contribution really matters and you enjoy working in a “geeky” environment with stellar engineers and data scientists, we hope to hear from you!
We can offer an interesting and independent role in a technology-leading company with global outreach. The company was established in 2007, and we have as a team been able to maintain an entrepreneurial and agile mindset over the years.
We are a vision and values-driven company, meaning that we believe that we will succeed, evolve and move forward if we work together as a team and with our customers and partners, using our vision as a guiding light and our values as a basis for everything we do.
- Engineer/B.Sc. or equivalent. Relevant specialisation such as IT operation, maintenance and management, programming, cloud, IT-security etc.
- Three to five years of relevant experience, preferably from consultancy/project organisations. Extensive experience from and knowledge about the Microsoft portfolio is required.
- Strong language skills, with proficiency in English and Norwegian.
- Hardware: Purchase, install, operate and maintain equipment such as PCs, servers, phones, switches, firewalls, VPN, printers and meeting room technology etc. Be a company super user/resource on development and maintenance of queue system for clusters running analyses etc. Optimise network and phone deliveries.
- Software: Keep overview and ensure software is updated, purchase and renew software licences and maintenance – both technical (Orcina, Thinkcell, MSC Software …) and administrative (Huldt & Lillevik, Maconomy, Current …)
- Tools: Operate and maintain, as well as develop, administrative-/ERP-tools like Huldt & Lillevik, Maconomy og Current, in addition to the Office 365-portfolio, including border zones like SharePoint, Teams, PowerBI, Dataflow, Dynamics, PowerApps osv.
- Operations: Operate and maintain, as well as develop use of Microsoft Azure, VMs , Hyper-V, AD, Intune etc.
- Locations: Ensure effective and secure operations for and good communications between our different locations – as of today Asker, Bergen, Kristiansand og Stavanger in Norway, in addition to Brazil, Poland, UK, and external consultants. Provide excellent support to everyone in the organisation. The IT Manager position is located in Asker, but relatively frequent travelling to the other Norwegian offices must be expected.
- IT Security: Stay continuously updated on all relevant standards, development and necessary actions. Be owner of and take on full responsibility for implemented, tested and maintained rules and regulations. Maintain risk matrix.
- Budget and procurement: Responsibility and authority for budgets and procurement according to 4Subsea’s authorisation matrix.
The IT Manager plays an important role for the company and its employees, and the person holding this position must be able to collaborate with everyone throughout the organisation, including management. The main qualities we are looking for in our IT manager:
- Be curious about technology and how technology can fill the company’s business needs and a driving force for implementation of new technology
- Exercise a structured way of work, good at prioritising
- Responsible and reliable
- Service-minded and patient
- Social – like working with and helping people
- Good communication skills
- Smiling and open, a sense of humour and a twinkle in the eyes
- Asker headquarter
For questions regarding the position, please contact HR/HSE Advisor Bente G. Solbakken (+47 913 95 354) or CFO Håkon Thaulow (+47 413 27 203).
The IT Manager reports to the CFO and is a part of the Administration team. If you are interested in the position, please send your application and resume to our HR department at email@example.com with the email subject “IT Manager”.
We look forward to hearing from you!