4Subsea develops and delivers subsea and topside instrumentation for improved decision making. By combining domain expertise with data analytics and digital services, we work to maximise lifetime of assets and optimise future projects. If you want an engaging job where your contribution really matters and you enjoy working in a “geeky” environment with stellar engineers and data scientists, we hope to hear from you!
The asset integrity instrumentation team are currently experiencing an increased demand for our products and we are looking for a dedicated multi-discipline engineer to strengthen our team. As part of 4Subsea you will work in a team with challenges related to offshore monitoring, automation, product development and digitalisation in a growing international market. You will have a multi-discipline responsibility, and the ability to see the bigger picture is therefore important.
We can offer an interesting and independent role in a technology-leading company with global outreach. The company was established in 2007, and we have as a team been able to maintain an entrepreneurial and agile mindset over the years.
We are a vision and values-driven company, meaning that we believe that we will succeed, evolve and move forward if we work together as a team and with our customers and partners, using our vision as a guiding light and our values as a basis for everything we do.
- Participate in product development, qualification and engineering (hardware and software)
- Package follow-up of 4Subsea products
- Follow up of fabrication/sub-vendors
- Offshore testing, equipment installation and commissioning
- Contribute to digitalisation/automation of work processes
- Provide technical part of proposals
- Establish and optimize product delivery processes (LEAN)
- B.Sc/M.Sc. Mechanical Engineering, Automation, Subsea or similar
- 3-5 years of work experience
- Relevant experience within the following areas
- Package follow-up (sensors, monitoring, instrumentation, software, control systems)
- Instrumentation or mechanical discipline engineer (software in combination with hardware)
- Follow-up of fabrication and sub-suppliers (including MC and FAT)
- Offshore Work
- Data analyses, processing and visualization
- Relevant experience within some of the following areas
- Knowledge of requirements such as NORSOK and ATEX directive
- Fluency in Norwegian and English
- A contributor to teamwork and knowledge-sharing
- You take initiative and responsibility for building strong teams and customer relationships
- A problem solver with focus on scalability and digital solutions
- A doer who likes working with both theoretical and practical challenges
- Bergen office with frequent offshore work
If you are interested in the position, please send your application and resume to our HR department at email@example.com with email subject “Product Engineer”.
For questions regarding the position, please contact Senior VP Products and Business Development Torbjørn Amundsen (+47 977 33 714) or HR/HSE Advisor Bente G. Solbakken (+47 913 95 354).
We look forward to hearing from you!