4Subsea develops and delivers subsea and topside equipment related to integrity management, monitoring, automated testing and repair of flexible pipes. We are currently experiencing an increased demand for our products and are looking for a dedicated multi-discipline engineer to strengthen our team.
As part of 4Subsea you will work in a team with challenges related to offshore monitoring, automation, product development and digitalisation in a growing international market. You will have a multi-discipline responsibility, and the ability to see the bigger picture is therefore important.
- Participate in product development, qualification and engineering (hardware and software)
- Package follow-up of 4Subsea products
- Follow up of fabrication/sub-vendors
- Offshore testing, equipment installation and commissioning
- Contribute to digitalisation/automation of work processes
- Provide technical part of proposals
- Establish and optimize product delivery processes (LEAN)
- 3-5 years of experience
- Relevant experience can be within the following areas (one or more)
- Package follow-up (sensors, monitoring, instrumentation, software, control systems)
- Instrument or mechanical discipline engineer (software in combination with hardware)
- Offshore work
- Follow-up of fabrication and sub-suppliers (including MC and FAT)
- Knowledge of NORSOK and Equinor TR requirements
- M.Sc. Mechanical Engineering, Automation, Subsea or similar
- Fluency in Norwegian and English
Preferred Candidate Profile
- A contributor to team work and knowledge-sharing
- A problem solver with strong technical background
- A doer who likes working with both theoretical and practical challengesWork location: Bergen office with frequent offshore work
For more information, contact VP Integrity Management Gry Vestbøstad (+47 483 25 225).
If you are interested in the position, please send your application and resume to our HR department at email@example.com with the email subject “System Engineer, Products”