4Subsea is a leading provider of technology and services that help operators optimise energy production from subsea oil & gas fields and offshore wind farms. We combine domain expertise with data analytics and digital services to maximise lifetime of assets, reduce operational cost and optimise future projects through data-driven design. We are strengthening our Wind Energy project team and are now searching for a project manager.
As a Project Manager in 4Subsea, you will be a part of a team of highly skilled engineers and domain experts. You will be involved in managing and delivery of projects within wind energy.
We are a vision and values-driven company, meaning that we believe that we will succeed, evolve and move forward if we work together as a team and with our customers and partners, using our vision as a guiding light and our values as a basis for everything we do.
If you want an engaging job where your contribution really matters, and you enjoy working in a “geeky” environment with stellar engineers and data scientists, we hope to hear from you!
The position is part of the wind projects team in 4Subsea. As a project manager, you will work with a portfolio of projects and closely with our domain experts within engineering services, concept evaluation and feasibility studies.
- Manage projects within the wind energy sector
- Handle project execution and delivery, including:
- Project financials, progress, quality, and risk evaluation
- Subcontractor-/vendor follow-up
- Client communication
- Change management
- Motivate and follow up project members
- Manage customer success and identify upselling opportunities
- Assist sales team in defining scope of work, schedule and resource estimations on tenders
- Client up-sale and key-accountant activities
- Contribute to optimise and digitise project execution processes (LEAN)
- Assist Team Lead with planning and optimisation of the resource pool.
- Assist Team Lead in the development of the team competence (training and successor planning)
- Master’s degree in Science, Technology, or similar
- Strong language skills, with proficiency in English and Norwegian
- More than two years of relevant experience, preferably in:
- Project management within engineering services
- PMP/Prince2 certification or other project management training
- Global or local analysis including pre-and post-processing using OrcaFlex, BFlex or equivalent
- Digitalisation of processes. Preferably hold certificate within agile methods.
- Structured, with the ability to manage several projects in parallel
- Strong team player with a focus on sharing knowledge and learn from others
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Curious, open-minded and full of initiative
- A commercial mindset with a focus on customer success and the ability to identify business potential
- A problem solver with a solid technical background
- A performer who likes working with theoretical, digital, practical and business proposal challenges
What we can offer
- Awesome colleagues
- Working with leading-edge technology
- Freedom and push to evolve
- Collaborative work environment
- Possibility to influence the roadmap for an ambitious company
- Invigorating offices located 15 minutes by train from Oslo followed by a 5 minutes refreshing walk from the train station
Head office in Asker
For more information, contact VP Wind Energy, Stine Vethe (+47 98847767) or HR/HSE Advisor Bente G. Solbakken (+47 91395354).