4Subsea wants to strengthen the team with a project manager with commercial and technical understanding. As a project manager, you will be part of the Instrumentation and Sensor team, and you will be involved in delivering projects and services related to 4Subsea sensors and monitoring to external customers.
We are a company driven by vision and values. This means that we believe we will succeed and develop better if we work together as a team, close to our customers and partners, using our vision as guidance and our values as the foundation for everything we do.
If you want an engaging job where your contribution really matter, where you get great creative freedom and where you get the opportunity to work independently as well as in a close-knit and dedicated team – we have the role for you! And furthermore, if you are feeling engaged by the opportunity to make an impact and you enjoy working on exciting technology projects, scalable solutions and solving project-specific challenges, we hope to hear from you!
Responsibilities in the role:
- Contact point with customers for delivery of projects, products and services related to subsea monitoring of flexible pipes, cables, drilling risers and structures within oil, gas and offshore wind.
- Responsible for implementation of projects according to agreed scope, quality, costs, and schedule given in the assignment description.
- Use of planning tools and creation and maintenance of Gantt charts and general office tools.
- Cost control
- Contribute to ensuring that the organization has the necessary knowledge of the laws, regulations, standards and procedures required in project implementation.
- Management of opportunities, changes, variations and problem areas
- Maximize profits within projects
- Additional sales in projects
- Preparation of offers
- Use and understanding of contracts
- Responsible for internal and external status reporting, as well as contributing to optimal portfolio management and resource utilization
- Delegate work to project personnel to encourage them to take individual responsibility
- Actively guide and motivate your team to make each one perform at their best
- Follow-up of procurement processes and third parties in projects
Qualifications we appreciate:
- Minimum 5-8 years experience.
- Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in combination with experience from a position in project management.
- Technical background in addition to project management, commercial and administrative background.
- Experience in managing EPCI projects from the energy sector.
- Interdisciplinary understanding.
- Strong and clear communicator – fluent in Norwegian and English (in writing and orally) .
Personal qualities we find relevant for the role:
- Takes natural responsibility
- Systematic and accurate work methodology vs processes and details.
- A drive for continuously raising standards, are innovative and solution-oriented
- Commitment to deliver through team collaboration and is a team player with a “can-do” attitude.
- High loyalty to deadlines and quality
- Ability to seek advice and share knowledge.
- A team player who motivates his team members, but with the ability to work independently.
- Enjoys interacting with customers and subcontractors and following up on these.
What we can offer:
We offer energetic and knowledgeable colleagues, the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology, competitive compensation packages, a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, and opportunities for professional growth and the chance to influence the roadmap of an ambitious company.
If you are an independent, results-oriented professional with a passion for practical engineering, we hope you will join our team. Apply for the position – we look forward to getting to know you!
More about 4Subsea:
4Subsea is a leading provider of technology and services that help operators optimise energy production from subsea oil & gas fields and offshore wind farms. We combine domain expertise with data analytics and digital services to maximise lifetime of assets, reduce operational cost and optimise future projects through data-driven design.
4Subsea is a company in the Subsea 7 Group And have offices in Asker, Bergen, Kristiansand, Aberdeen, and Rio de Janeiro.
We are a vision and values-driven company, meaning that we believe that we will succeed, evolve, and move forward if we work together as a team and with our customers and partners, using our vision as a guiding light and our values as a basis for everything we do.
If you want an engaging job where your contribution really matters and you enjoy working in a “geeky” environment with stellar engineers, data scientists and other specialists, where we always collaborate and play each other good, we hope to hear from you!
At 4Subsea, we appreciate diversity, where we enjoy and take advantage of the individual differences of our employees. 4Subsea is a great workplace, and we welcome you aboard, no matter who you are or where you come from.
How to get more information and apply:
Can you identify with our values and are you inspired by our vision? Then we’d love to hear from you! To apply, please submit your CV and a few words about yourself. We look forward to hearing from you by 1st Dec 2023!