Passionate about accounting and leading people? Do you see yourself as our Team Lead Administration and Senior Accountant? Then check out the role we have in our Asker office.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced accountant with experience from either a large Norwegian corporation or experience from the “Big five” audit firms to join us as our Senior Accountant and Team Lead of the administration.
As our Team Lead, you run our small team in Asker and Bergen to manage the administration and accounting operations. You will lead and contribute to the monthly accounting and year–end processes and ensure the team takes care of the company’s administration across our offices. Can this be the role for you?
What responsibilities are within the role:
- Lead the team of currently four administration staff
- Manage and contribute to the monthly accounting process, ensuring the admin team and external accountant deliver timely invoicing, controlling and bookkeeping
- Manage the internal guidelines and procedures relating to the control environment within accounting and the monthly process for ensuring adherence
- Participate and execute as a team member in all aspects of the accounting process
- Manage administration functions which include matters pertaining to:
- Employees/social events
- Administration-related suppliers and contracts
- The role reports to the CFO
What we appreciate of qualifications:
- Preferably 7-10 years of total accounting experience with at least two years relevant experience/responsibility with year-end book close (Årsavslutning)
- Master’s degree in accounting or finance
- Relevant work experiences may compensate for formal education
- Strong Excel skills and significant experience with using accounting (ERP) software
- Strong communication skills, with proficiency in English and Norwegian
What we appreciate of personal qualities:
- You are passionate about sharing knowledge and learning from others
- You are highly engaged in the accounting profession and take pride in delivering accurate and efficient v, keeping up to date on the latest standard developments
- You’re a team player and a good manager, creating a constructive and positive work environment for the team around you
- You have a structured approach to activities and proactively look to ensure the team is appropriately organized to fit the activities
- You engage in problem-solving, and help your team resolve issues and proactively identify areas for improvement
- You are curious, resourceful and proactive – and have a practical do’er profile with a “can-do attitude”
- You are eager to learn & gain new insight
What we can offer
We offer competitive compensation packages, a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, and professional growth and development opportunities. We have fantastic colleagues working with leading-edge technology, creating freedom and pushing to evolve. Likewise, we are proud of having a highly collaborative work environment. In 4Subsea, we also offer great possibilities to influence the roadmap for an ambitious company.
If you are a self-motivated, results-driven professional with a passion for leadership and accounting, we hope you will join our team. Please apply!
- Asker, Norway – flexibility as always when needed.
4Subsea is a leading provider of technology and services that help operators optimise energy production from subsea oil & gas fields and offshore wind farms. We combine domain expertise with data analytics and digital services to maximise lifetime of assets, reduce operational cost and optimise future projects through data-driven design.
The company was established in 2007 and clients include the major energy operators as well as the large suppliers of subsea equipment. 4Subsea is headquartered in Asker, Norway, with additional offices in Bergen, Kristiansand, Stavanger, Rio de Janeiro, and Aberdeen.
We are a vision and values-driven company, meaning that we believe that we will succeed, evolve, and move forward if we work together as a team and with our customers and partners, using our vision as a guiding light and our values as a basis for everything we do.
If you want an engaging job where your contribution really matters and you enjoy working in a “geeky” environment with stellar engineers, data scientists and other specialists, where we always collaborate and play each other good, we hope to hear from you!
At 4Subsea, we appreciate diversity, where we enjoy and take advantage of the individual differences of our employees. 4Subsea is a great workplace, and we welcome you aboard, no matter who you are or where you come from.
How to get more information and apply:
If you have any questions about the role, do not hesitate to contact Anders Havneraas, CFO, at +47 958 04 644 or contact HR by Mari Brandtzæg, EVP HR & HSEQ, at +47 917 13720.
To apply, please submit your CV and some words about yourself. We look forward to hearing from you by 11th August 2023!