4Subsea’s multidisciplinary team of highly dedicated engineers, software developers and data scientists are set to lead the way in digital transformation and energy transition within the offshore industry, wind energy and marine operations. Our services uniquely combine domain expertise, smart algorithms, data analytics, and sensors to provide engineers with critical decision support and insights
4insight® Subsea Asset Integrity combines domain expertise with data and advanced algorithms to provide critical decision support to operators, helping them optimise subsea assets’ life and avoid downtime in production.
We see increasing interest in the market for our services, and, as a consequence, we are strengthening our 4insight® Subsea Asset Integrity team and are now searching for a Senior Engineer.
We are a vision and values-driven company, meaning that we believe that we will succeed, evolve and move forward if we work together as a team and with our customers and partners, using our vision as a guiding light and our values as a basis for everything we do.
You will be a senior contributor to the 4insight® Subsea Asset Integrity products and services development. As part of the team, you will contribute to developing and maintaining the roadmap for integrity management services and algorithm development. At the same time, you will work closely with customers to understand the needs, value propositions and ensure customer adoption. More specifically, the role entails:
- As a part of a team with highly skilled engineers, your responsibilities will mainly be running day-to-day operations required to provide the services within the Subsea Asset Integrity umbrella to our clients; such as data collection, subsea asset integrity assessments, developing and running integrity analyses models and algorithms in 4insight®.
- You will work closely with our clients to understand their needs and identify and promote areas where software, sensors, data analytics and domain expertise skills are combined.
- You have unique access and support to knowledge, processes, and skills from the whole 4Subsea organisation to ensure success for the local Brazilian team.
- Preferably relevant B.Sc. degree or higher (in naval, mechanical, metallurgical, petroleum engineering or similar)
- 10 years or more of experience within subsea asset integrity management or SURF / SPS, with a proven track record is required
- Interest in and understanding of IoT, software product development, and stakeholder management
- Strong communications skills, with proficiency in Portuguese and English
- Possesses the National Tax Card “CPF” as resident
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally, including offshore jobs conducted within the Brazilian Continental Shelf
- Social, outgoing and with a passion for meeting people and developing customer relations
- Ability to contribute to a team, share knowledge and learn from others
- Self-motivated with a structured results-driven approach
- You are curious, resourceful, and proactive
- A doer who likes working with both theoretical and practical challenges
What we can offer
- Working with highly skilled colleagues
- Working with leading-edge technology
- Freedom to evolve and influence
- Collaborative work environment
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
We can offer an interesting role in a technology-leading company with global outreach. The company was established in 2007, and we have as a team been able to maintain an entrepreneurial and agile mindset over the years.
If you have any questions related to the job, please contact email@example.com