4Subsea’s multidisciplinary team of highly dedicated engineers, software developers and data scientists are set to lead the way in digital transformation and energy transition within the offshore industry, wind energy and marine operations. Our services uniquely combine domain expertise, smart algorithms, data analytics, and sensors to provide critical decision support and insights to engineers.
4insight® Subsea Asset Integrity combines domain expertise with data and advanced algorithms to provide decision support to operators, helping them optimise subsea assets’ life and avoid downtime in production.
We see increasing interest in the market for digital twins of subsea oil and gas production facilities. As a result, we are strengthening our 4insight® Subsea Asset Integrity team and are now searching for Senior Engineers.
We are a vision and values-driven company, meaning that we believe that we will succeed, evolve and move forward if we work together as a team and with our customers and partners, using our vision as a guiding light and our values as a basis for everything we do.
You will be a senior contributor to the 4insight® Subsea Asset Integrity products and services development. As part of the team, you will contribute to developing and maintaining the roadmap for the solutions and participate in sprints and algorithm development. At the same time, you will work closely with customers to understand the needs, value propositions and ensure customer adoption. More specifically, the role entails:
- Be part of the service team, including running the day-to-day operations required to provide the services within the Subsea Asset Integrity umbrella to our clients. Such as data collection, quality assurance, asset registration updates, and developing and running analyses models and algorithms.
- You will work closely with customers to understand needs and translate the requirements into user stories
- You will develop and maintain the product roadmap and backlog, including identifying, understanding, and representing user needs.
- Preferably relevant MSc degree
- Proven track record within subsea asset integrity management or SURF
- Interest in and understanding of IoT, software product development, and stakeholder management
- Strong language skills, with proficiency in English
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
- Social, outgoing and with a passion for meeting people and developing customer relations
- Ability to contribute to a team, share knowledge and learn from others
- Self-motivated with a structured results-driven approach
What can we offer
- Awesome colleagues
- Working with leading-edge technology
- Freedom to evolve and influence
- Collaborative work environment
- Asker or Bergen
We can offer an interesting role in a technology-leading company with global outreach. The company was established in 2007, and we have as a team been able to maintain an entrepreneurial and agile mindset over the years.
For more information, please contact HR/HSE Advisor Bente G. Solbakken (+47 913 95 354).