Are you a Software Developer passionate about cloud, Data, IoT and digitalisation, who thrives in a place where there is a short way from thinking it to building it? Do you consider data as a strategic asset for companies? Do you want to work with and develop leading-edge technology? If the answers are yes, then perhaps this opportunity is worth looking at in more detail.
4Subsea is a driver for digitisation and technology, and we have developed into a key player within the field of digital decision support. Our developers work on designing digital solutions and providing data that empowers customers to take operational decisions to reduce cost and increase safety.
In 4Subsea, you will be using the technology that is best suited for the job, with a primary focus on cloud and edge technology. As a result, you will be able to make an impact and be involved in the complete journey from sensor data to end-users while developing software used globally.
We are software developers, and architects having a lean start-up mindset and are the “hub in the wheel” within our company. They are working on core digital services that 4Subsea delivers, including web applications, python tools and large-scale data streaming services
The following technologies and working methods are currently used
- Azure platform services, such as Storage, MSSQL, CosmosDB, App Services, Service Fabric, Application Insights
- Frameworks: .NET Core, .NET Framework, Angular
- Languages: C#, TypeScript, HTML, CSS, Python
- Security: OAuth2, OIDC, SAML2
- Dev/CI/CD: Visual Studio, VS Code, Jenkins, Octopus Deploy
- Source: Git/GitHub
- Methodology: Agile with a DevOps mindset
- Tools: JIRA/Confluence, NCrunch
As a Senior Developer within the Digital Solution Team, your responsibilities will be to:
- Write and maintain high-quality code
- Support product owners in grooming user-stories
- Work with customers to understand their needs and how 4Subsea can deliver digital services to their organisation
- Design, build, test and operate our product 4insight® across the full stack
Being able to perform your responsibilities, you probably need to:
- Be a good software developer with eight years or more experience.
- Have experience using Microsoft technologies and work experience from, or great interest in modern web technologies.
- Be familiar with patterns for developing highly available, user-friendly and scalable solutions
- Care about software craftsmanship and great design, both in “the visuals” and the code you write.
We would also like to see that:
- You are an agile team player with a lean start-up mindset
- You are passionate about sharing knowledge and learning from others, both internally and at external events such as meetups and conferences.
- You are curious, resourceful and proactive
What we can offer
- Awesome colleagues
- Working with leading-edge technology
- Freedom and push to evolve
- Collaborative work environmentPossibility to influence the roadmap for an ambitious company
- Invigorating offices located 15 minutes by train from Oslo followed by a five minutes refreshing walk from the train station
We are a vision and values-driven company, meaning that we believe that we will succeed, evolve and move forward if we work together as a team and with our customers and partners, using our vision as a guiding light and our values as a basis for everything we do.
For questions regarding the position, please contact HR/HSE Advisor Bente G. Solbakken (+47 913 95 354).