Are you a Software Developer passionate about cloud, Data, IoT and digitalisation, who thrives in a place where there is “a short way from thinking it to building it”? Do you consider data as a strategic asset for companies? Do you want to work with and develop leading edge technology? If the answers are yes, then perhaps this opportunity is worth looking at in more detail.
4Subsea in Asker is a driver for digitalisation and technology, and we have developed into a key player within the field of digital solutions. Our developers work on designing digital solutions and providing data that empowers customers to take operational decisions, in order to reduce cost and increase safety.
In 4Subsea you will be working for a Microsoft Gold partner using the technology that is best suited for the job, with primary focus on cloud and edge technology. You will be in a position to make an impact, and be involved in the complete journey from sensor data to end users while developing software that is used globally.
The Digital Solutions Team, consisting of seven software developers, architects and data scientists have a lean start-up mindset and are the “hub in the wheel” within our company. They can decide to work from home as and when they please, and work on core digital services that 4Subsea delivers. This includes web applications, python tools and large-scale data streaming services.
Following technologies and working methods are currently used:
- Azure: IoT Hub, IoT Edge, CosmosDB, SQL Database, EventHub, Storage, Search, ServiceFabric, AppServices, AppInsights, Alerts
- Frameworks: Angular 7, Autofac, FakeItEasy, EF
- Languages: C#, .Net, Python, HTML, CSS, TypeScript
- Security: OAuth2, OIDC, WS-Federation
- CI/CD: Jenkins, Octopus Deploy, Visual Studio Online
- Source: SVN, Git
- Methodology: Scrum, Kanban, Agile
Key daily tasks include:
- Write and maintain high quality code
- Support product owners in grooming user-stories
- Work with customers to understand their needs and how 4Subsea can deliver digital services to their organisation
- Design and build web front end applications
- Design and build customer-facing APIs
- Software Testing
Who are we looking for?
Simply put: A good software developer with, ideally, two years` or more experience. You have experience from using Microsoft technologies, and work experience, or great interest for, modern web technologies. You are familiar with patterns for developing highly available, user friendly and scalable solutions, and perhaps most importantly: You must care about software craftmanship and great design, both in “the visuals” and in the code you write.
Key positives with the role and the Digital Solutions Team:
- Lean start-up mindset
- Close cooperation with other departments
- “Hub in the wheel”
- Part of the whole journey
- Edge technology
- Very operational
- Great team focusing on sharing ideas and competencies
Key positives with 4Subsea:
- Opportunity to work from home
- Work with high calibre and friendly developers, engineers and scientists
- International environment
- Informal environment and short decision lines
- Family friendly company
- Always been a place where focus has been on the employees
Next step in the process
You can either apply directly or call our recruitment partner Erik Falk Hansen at AvantGarde Search on +47 40 43 54 93. Erik has more info he can provide you, even prior to your applying for the position. All contact with be strictly confidential.
We appreciate that you may already be working in an interesting role, thus we would like to make it as easy for your as possible to get a better understanding of who we are, what we are looking for, and what our plans are for the future. Erik will be happy to meet you outside of work hours for an informal chat, or you are more than welcome to visit us for a chat once you have looked at the information provided by Erik.
To apply please send your application and resume to email@example.com with email subject “Software Developer”.