We welcome new talent to join us in transforming the oil and gas industry and are looking for a Software Developer. 4Subsea is in the forefront of digitising the Oil & Gas and Offshore Wind industries, and our unique competence lies in combining software skills with strong engineering and offshore domain expertise, in addition to providing advanced sensor technology.
In the role as Software Developer in 4Subsea you will be part of our software department, being involved in all steps of delivering digital services for the oil and gas industry. We have an agile mindset and work closely with the organization to deliver high quality digital services, built for the cloud. We build our services on the latest Azure and web technologies.
- Be part of our core DevOps team located in Asker (near Oslo), Norway
- Be responsible for writing and maintaining high quality code
- Support our team of product owners in grooming user-stories
- Work with our customers to understand their needs and how we can deliver digital services to their organisation
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, preferably from a top tier institution
- Strong programming and debugging skills
- Work experience with the .NET platform, programming in C#
- Work experience with modern web technologies
- Familiar with patterns for developing highly available, user friendly and scalable solutions
- Software quality awareness with experience in unit testing and continuous delivery
- Ability to work in a team, sharing knowledge and learning from others
- Care about software craftsmanship and great design, both in “the visuals” and in the code you write
Desired work experience
- Experience working with Azure services like IoT Hub, IoT Edge, CosmosDB, EventHub, Storage, Search, Service Fabric, AppServices, etc.
- Designing and building customer-facing APIs
- Design and build web frontend applications with Angular7
- Design and develop python libraries
- Security protocols such as OAuth2, OpenId Connect and WS-Federation
- Experience working with machine learning techniques and frameworks
If you are interested in the position, please send your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject “Software Developer”. Any questions you have may be directed to Chief Software Architect Peter Lillevold at mobile +47 480 06 514 or email email@example.com