We seek a highly skilled and experienced Software Technical Lead to join our team at 4Subsea. As a key member of our product teams, you will be responsible for leading the design and development of software systems and applications.
4Subsea are committed to delivering high-quality services and products that meet the highest industry standards. Our engineers and technicians have a wealth of experience in the ocean space, including the oil and gas industry, offshore wind and marine operations. Our mission is to provide innovative solutions that improve the efficiency and safety of operations. 4Subsea works with customers globally, and we have a wide range of service offerings such as design, engineering, manufacturing, installation and maintenance of subsea equipment and systems.
A core business objective is to provide digital solutions for ocean space data management and analysis. This enables our customers to make informed decisions based on data and improve their overall operational performance. We have developed an advanced digital platform branded 4insight® that provides data visualization, analytics, and reporting capabilities. The service enables our customers to make informed decisions based on data and improve overall operational performance.
Additionally, the platform service is integrated with other subsea equipment, such as wind farms, marine vessels and subsea production systems, to provide holistic digital products for domain-specific applications. 4insight® is designed to be highly scalable and customizable to meet each customer’s specific needs.
As a technical lead, you will build domain-specific applications on the 4insight® platform capabilities as part of the product team. You will work closely with a highly motivated and experienced cross-functional product team of engineers and globally sourced software developers (internal & external) to deliver cutting-edge software products built, hosted and accessed on 4insight®.
- Lead the design and development of software systems and applications that meet the needs of the business and its customers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and prioritize software development projects
- Design and manage the overall architecture of our product software applications, building on the 4insight platform
- Oversee the implementation of the architecture and ensure that the system is built according to the design.
- Providing guidance on testing and quality assurance.
- Manage, inspire and mentor a team of technical software developers internally & externally
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality software on schedule and within budget
- Keep abreast of new software development technologies and methodologies and make recommendations for their adoption
- Ensure that software development processes are followed, and that software development best practices are adhered to
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience leading software development teams
- Strong knowledge of software development methodologies, including Agile and Waterfall
- Strong experience with one or more programming languages such as Java, Python and C++. Required experience with C# and Angular
- Strong technical leadership and team management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We offer competitive compensation packages, a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, and opportunities for professional growth and development. If you are a self-motivated, results-driven professional with a passion for software development, please apply to join our team.
- Asker HQ
4Subsea is a leading provider of technology and services that help operators optimise energy production from subsea oil and gas fields and wind farms. We combine domain expertise with data analytics and digital services to maximise lifetime of assets, reduce operational cost and optimise future projects through data-driven design.
We are a vision and values-driven company, meaning that we believe we will succeed, evolve and move forward if we work together as a team and with our customers and partners, using our vision as a guiding light and our values as a basis for everything we do.
For questions regarding the position, please contact HR/HSE Advisor Bente G. Solbakken (+47 913 95 354).