4Subsea develops and delivers autonomous sensors aiming at bringing IoT to the subsea oil and gas industry. Our monitoring services are bundled with our digital cloud services to provide immediate value to customers. To strengthen our team in Asker, we are looking for a data analyst / subsea monitoring specialist who wants to work with the latest technology and enjoys working on projects from tender to delivery.
- Design and develop novel monitoring solutions in cooperation with our sensor department
- Contribute to the development of cloud services to support our monitoring services
- Ensure delivery of subsea monitoring projects from tender to close-out report
- Follow up subcontractors and procurement
- Prepare project documentation, including testing and installation procedures
- Ensure timely execution of system engineering activities in accordance with project budget and schedule
- Support offshore installation as required
- Experience with analytics of measured data using Python, MS PowerBI (or similar), to create value from the measured data
- Knowledge about cloud services and digital business models is an advantage
- Knowledge of subsea production systems including risers and flowlines is an advantage
- Experience from subsea instrumentation and monitoring solutions is an advantage
Preferred candidate profile
- Bachelor or Master of Science degree (or equivalent)
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- A team player, but with the ability to work independently
Work location: Asker (near Oslo) office.
For questions regarding the role, please contact CEO Peter Jenkins (+47 992 75 435).
If you are interested in the position, please send your application and resume to our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject “Data Analyst / Subsea Monitoring Specialist”.