4Subsea’s multidisciplinary team of highly dedicated engineers, software developers and data scientists are set to lead the way in digital transformation and energy transition within the offshore industry, wind energy and marine operations. Our services uniquely combine domain expertise, smart algorithms, data analytics, and sensors to provide critical decision support and insights to engineers.
The industry needs innovative solutions that enable data to be used to ensure safe, efficient, and sustainable operations. The use of our sensors and our digital platform 4insight®is growing, and our technology is being drawn into new applications and more complex contexts.
We are now looking for a new Team Lead to drive our technology services forward based on our values: Team spirit, integrity, dedication and insight.
The position reports to the CTO and is responsible for developing our technology and architecture, covering our software development together with the team. Our new Team Lead is expected to combine business acumen with pragmatic technical solutions to ensure a strong focus on satisfying the need of our internal and external customers.
The main responsibilities are:
- Lead an autonomous Product Team providing value to internal and external customers
- Define the Vision and Goals for the team in cooperation with the team, CTO and Product Owner
- Technical architecture and roadmap for our digital platform 4insight® in cooperation with the senior developers and Architects in the team
- Development processes (agile, DevOps) for the teams developing 4insight®
- The implementation of the product roadmap for 4insight® as agreed with the CTO and Product Owner
- Lead and develop the software development team onsite in Asker and secure good cooperation with sites in Poland and Sri Lanka
- Responsible for team members, competence development and identifying recruitment needs
- Define and maintain Business Models for our software products in cooperation with the Product Owner, CTO and the team
You are expected to be proactive and strategic to contribute to continued growth while ensuring a high degree of employee and customer satisfaction.
- Higher education, minimum MSc or MEng in a technology subject, preferable Software Engineering / Computer Science or similar
- 5+ years of professional experience in team leadership in a software organisation
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate multidisciplinary teams of experts
- Experience in delivering services leveraging software development and data analytics
- Experience in developing and delivering digital services for energy operators is an advantage
- Experience in C#, Python, Azure is desirable
- Interested in IoT technology, embedded software, and sensor development
- Excellent verbal and written communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
- Experience with DevOps
- Passionate, dedicated, structured and with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong interpersonal and team-building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries
- Be able to communicate and work with employees, managers, and partners on different levels
- Vision and values-driven
- Proven skills in Agile leadership
What we can offer
- Awesome colleagues
- Working with leading-edge technology
- Freedom and push to evolve
- Collaborative work environment
- Possibility to influence the roadmap for an ambitious company
- Invigorating offices located 15 minutes by train from Oslo followed by a 5 minutes refreshing walk from the train station
Asker headquarter – AskerTek, Hagaløkkveien 26, 1383 Asker
For more information, contact CTO Rune Lønne (+47 91 77 64 74).