Where Your Needs and Our Capabilities Meet
Our services are highly relevant if:
- You consider data a strategic asset for your operations
- You want to improve operations, based on data-driven decisions and prediction analysis rather than assumptions
- You want to reduce risk and avoid downtime
- You want to ”know it before it happens” – and act accordingly
- You believe that access to relevant information at the right time is key to stay low on operational cost
- You want to reduce investment and operating cost related to IT infrastructure
- You wish to reduce the use of manual work
- You have limited access to key data and live integrity status of key assets when you need it
- You need an efficient platform for storing and managing data, information, and experience during the service life of your subsea assets
Creating Value With Data-Driven Decision Support
4insight® is a digital service providing key decision support to energy operators. The service enables domain experts to collect large amounts of data and create new insight based on machine learning and AI. Users can choose from a large selection of readily available applications or tailormake their own apps running on 4insight®.
The architecture behind 4insight® is designed to receive and compute large amounts of data, unlocking the true potential of the data to ensure the best possible decision support for operators. The service contains Digital Twins of the assets and helps operators improve data quality and manage the ownership, security, sharing and use of data, while at the same time reducing operational costs and risk. 4insight® is a multi-tenant solution residing on Microsoft Azure.
A key principle behind the 4insight® service is its open APIs and open accessibility. Operators are free to hook onto any data stream of raw or processed data through open APIs. The operator is also free to give access to the solution and its data to any third-party organisation of choice.