Typical Challenges for Operators
Do any of these apply to your drilling operations?
- You lack overview of the fatigue status of your wellheads before you start operations
- You have to stop or postpone drilling operations because of limited operating envelopes
- You have experienced that structural failures are detected too late, causing high cost and risk of operation
- You can’t find the history of rig operations on your wells or lack continuous tracking of wellhead fatigue
- You need more efficient and secure sharing of information with operators and vendors
- You want to avoid abandoning wells and need a new approach to optimising drilling operations using machine learning and AI
- You are interested in detecting anomalies before they develop into operational issues
Digital Twin as a Service
4insight® Drilling provides live decision support to drilling operations using a combination of domain expertise, machine learning and AI. Results are early detection of anomalies that allows for mitigating actions to prevent rig downtime. 4insight® Drilling focuses on optimising rig operating envelopes and early detection of anomalies allowing time to adjust operations and take mitigating action to prevent stop in operation. The solution provides operators with key decision support delivered simultaneously to onshore and offshore personnel.
Knowing the status of the wellhead is essential when connecting to a subsea well to perform completion, workover or a side track operation. Keeping track of key data provides better decision support, allows for extended service life, and secures optimal production from your wells.
4insight® is a digital service providing key decision support to energy operators. The service enables domain experts to collect large amounts of data and create new insight based on machine learning and AI. Users can choose from a large selection of readily available applications or tailormake their own apps running on 4insight®. The portfolio includes 4insight® Asset Integrity, 4insight® Drilling, 4insight® Data Analytics, and 4insight® Marine Operations.
The architecture behind 4insight® is designed to receive and compute large amounts of data, unlocking the true poten-tial of the data to ensure the best possible decision support for operators. The service contains Digital Twins of the assets and helps operators improve data quality and manage the ownership, security, sharing and use of data, while at the same time reducing operational costs and risk. 4insight® is a multi-tenant solution residing on Microsoft Azure.
A key principle behind the 4insight® service is its open APIs and open accessibility. Operators are free to hook onto any data stream of raw or processed data through open APIs. The operator is also free to give access to the solution and its data to any third-party organisation of choice.