Typical Challenges for Operators
Do any of these apply to your operations?
- Insufficient control over data ownership and governance
- Limited or no opportunity to utilise time series data to improve engineering tasks
- Unused opportunity to enable machine learning projects to improve operations
- Teams cannot access same and/or all data available, due to complicated or missing external/internal data flow
- There is a desire to start small in order to avoid big upfront investments
Many of our own digital products and services are already powered by DataReservoir.io™. We are now sharing this powerful solution with others who also believe in the value of data driven engineering. The engineering teams can work with and share time series data to create new insight and increased business value.
With DataReservoir.io™ operators can ingest and store data generated from IoT devices on a user-friendly interface, and with access to in-house time series databases. DataReservoir.io™ also enables for analytics and machine learning projects using your own data. Furthermore, you can build both simple and advanced engineering processing pipelines using your own time series data.
“We believe insight arise when engineers are empowered with the right data at the right time, and in the right manner. We craft software and solutions in agile teams composed of domain engineers, data scientists, software engineers, and sensor specialists. The focus lies on delivering value to the end user; the engineer.”
Øyvind Tveit, EVP Software Solutions, 4Subsea
Three use cases for DataReservoir.io™, depending on your organisation’s storage solution