Full control over key data and the integrity status of flexible risers. FlexTrack™ is a collaboration solution designed specifically to manage and process information regarding integrity management of flexible lines and umbilicals. Already a user? Log in
Typical Challenges for Operators
Do any of these apply to your subsea operations?
- You have fragmented data sources and spend too much time searching for data
- You don’t have sufficient overview of subsea asset information
- You have no efficient way of sharing data with third parties in a scalable and secure manner
- You don’t have access to key data and live integrity status of risers and flowlines when you need it
- You need an efficient platform for storing and managing data, information and experience during the service life of the flexible pipe assets
Integrity management of flexible lines and umbilicals involves several technical disciplines and sources of information. The data basis for the integrity status is often stored and managed out of context in different software systems, which makes the information scattered and inaccessible. As a result of this, status assessments are based on batch processing and review of data with 6-12 months’ delay between evaluations.
“In this solution we have access to technical information and expertise when we need it, since the engineering expertise is built right into the system.”
Senior Subsea Engineer Arild Nybø in Shell to Norwegian tech magazine Teknisk Ukeblad in 2013. (Click to read full article)
We believe that having well documented data, managed in a context based system is essential when planning operations. That is why we offer FlexTrack™ as part of our services. The solution has been actively used by 4Subsea on all integrity management projects since 2008.
Demo Video of Insights Gained Using FlexTrack™