Reduce your flexible riser costs. 4Subsea’s annulus monitoring solution AMOS™ provides safe and cost-effective operation of flexible risers. The system monitors the riser annulus diffusion rate, detecting early signs of riser failure, reducing risk and averting potential costly replacement of risers. The results are safe operations, improved decision making as well as reduced cost.
Typical Challenges for Operators
Do any of these apply to your subsea operations?
- You are not able to monitor your risers properly and get early warnings of anomalies
- Your monitoring solution doesn’t integrate to your control room
- You need a simple and cost effective solution for monitoring free annulus volume
- You need real-time monitoring of your risers
- You need to have a service agreement with an expert environment to reduce risk of riser failure
AMOS™ is a continuous annulus monitoring system for new and existing (retrofit) flexible risers. It uses a patent pending method to detect failures such as outer sheath damages and blocked ventilation ports early on, hence preventing costly replacements, shutdowns and accidents. AMOS™ also provides the option of automated annulus free volume testing as well as automated nitrogen annulus testing.
4Subsea has installed AMOS™ units on 8 different offshore installations on the NCS for major oil and gas operators since the system became commercially available in 2013.
Watch our demonstration videos below to learn more about AMOS™