Where Your Needs and Our Capabilities Meet
Our services are highly relevant if:
- You are currently operating offshore wind farms
- You are exploring new concepts and designs for offshore wind farms, including floating wind turbines
- You are interested in data driven design to reduce LCOE and increase margins
- You are developing an offshore wind farm and want to ensure a robust cable design
- You are operating an offshore wind farm and want to avoid production loss due to equipment failure or fatigue
- You have concerns about substructure to seabed interfaces and structural dynamics
We develop and refine analytical tools and methods based on extensive accumulated experience and knowledge of complex dynamic analysis of slender and non-slender structures in wind, waves and currents. In addition, our services includes a digital twin for offshore wind, enabling operators to optimise production.
4Subsea is continuously focusing on providing services that minimise damage to personnel and the environment. It is also our ambition to be an active player in the development of efficient and reliable renewable solutions. The technology and methods used in oil and gas are to a large degree applicable to fixed or floating structures being part of offshore renewable energy solutions, and we have been developing solutions for offshore wind since 2010.
4Subsea takes part in the IEA Offshore Code Comparison Collaboration Continuation projects (OC4, OC5 & OC6) with verification and validation of software for offshore wind turbines.
Value for operators using 4Subsea’s expertise within Digital Twin technology:
Unique capabilities in advanced engineering within offshore wind: