The challenges with oil and gas assets have many similarities with those of offshore wind parks. 4Subsea has in-depth understanding of complex dynamic analysis of slender and non-slender structures in wind, waves and currents.
Where Your Needs and Our Capabilities Meet
Our services are highly relevant if:
- You are currently operating offshore wind farms
- You are exploring new concepts and designs for offshore wind farms including floating wind turbines
- You are developing an offshore wind farm and want to ensure a robust cable design
- You have concerns about cable to substructure interfaces
- You have concerns about substructure to seabed interfaces and structural dynamics
4Subsea is continously focusing on providing services and advice that minimize damage to personnel and the environment. It is also our ambition to be an active player in the development of efficient and reliable renewable solutions. The technology and methods used in oil and gas are to a large degree applicable to fixed or floating structures being part of offshore renewable energy solutions. Having knowledge of complex dynamic analysis of slender and non-slender structures in wind, waves and currents, we develop and refine analytical tools and methods based on extensive accumulated experience.
4Subsea takes part in the IEA Offshore Code Comparison Collaboration Continuation projects (OC4 & OC5) with verification and validation of software for offshore wind turbines.