4Subsea is your expert partner for advanced subsea engineering. 4Subsea offers a wide range of engineering services and monitoring products related to offshore wind systems, and can offer expert engineering services within floating concept development, operation otimisation, and dynamic cable design.
Typical Challenges for Operators
Do any of these apply to your offshore wind assets?
- You need engineering expertise for exploring new concepts and designs for bottom-fixed or floating wind turbines
- Insufficient knowledge in-house about cable to substructure interfaces, substructure to seabed interfaces, or structural dynamics
- You lack the tools and expertise necessary to ensure a robust cable design
We provide dedicated expertise for concept development and detailed engineering of offshore floating wind, as well as system design and analysis of inter-array and export cables.4Subsea has unique experience with structural assessment, damage investigation and monitoring of submarine power cables and umbilicals. We offer advisory services to design, fatigue, testing and integrity management. Furthermore, we provide expert advice on system cable design for bottom-fixed and floating offshore wind turbines and offshore substations.
4Subsea experience with floating wind turbines, including Hywind 2010-2019
- System / concept / key driver insight
- Marine design
- Structural design
- Mooring design
- Floating substation design for wind park
- Cable configuration design
- Global analysis
- Marine operations and Commercial
We cover all life cycle phases, starting with technology development and conceptual design through FEED and detailed design, procurement, construction, installation, operation, and decommissioning. As such, we aim to be your expert partner for advanced subsea engineering.