Where Your Needs and Our Capabilities Meet
Our services are highly relevant if:
- You want to maximise your operating windows while performing drilling or C/WO operations
- You are a drilling manager and need to ensure wellhead integrity while drilling
- You are an operator with a brownfield, searching to extend service life of your subsea wells
- You spend too much resource on wellhead fatigue assessments
- You want to contract the right semi-submersible for your upcoming operations
- You are a subsea engineer and need a robust structural conductor system design
- You need technical and system expertise related to procurement and engineering of a C/WO system
- You need 3rdparty verification of riser or wellhead analysis
By combining a strong academic background and a focus on detail with practical offshore experience, our engineering team is able to provide our customer with unique system knowledge and operational understanding. This ensures compliance from early technology development, through concept selection, engineering, technology qualification and not at least during the operational phase. The costs savings in using our expert personnel and advanced digitised solutions for maintaining production are significant and long-lasting.
“4Subsea has established the wellhead fatigue status for 43 of the installed subsea wells at the Gullfaks field. Instead of establishing the structural integrity status of the wellheads one by one, 4Subsea used their field methodology approach to significantly reduce the required analysis effort and thus reduced cost by approximately 80-90% when compared to a traditional approach.
In addition to setting the current fatigue status of the wells, the method developed by 4Subsea enables continuous updates of the fatigue status for future operations, which gives a significant added value to us. A large amount of data was collected with a firm focus on collecting widely, giving increased quality and confidence to the input and results. We are now able to identify challenging wells in advance of operations and plan for corrective measures when needed.”
Principal Engineer, Drilling and Well, EQUINOR