Your expert partner for advanced subsea engineering. 4Subsea has the experience, knowledge and tools to perform the most challenging engineering tasks, developing optimal, tailor-made solutions together with our clients. We aim to be a leading global provider of independent engineering services related to drilling, completion/workover and wellhead systems.
Typical Challenges for Operators
Do any of these apply to your drilling operations?
- You are often presented analysis results which are difficult to understand
- You need to establish operating envelopes for your drilling or C/WO operations
- You struggle to understand how analysis results relate to practical offshore operations
- You need early stage, fast turnaround advice on consequences of rig or WH system selections
- You lack, but have a need to establish component capacities for you riser string
- You need assistance with complying with standards and regulations related to drilling C/WO riser systems
4Subsea offers drilling and well intervention services to extend the life of producing wells. We help operators perform offshore drilling, completion, and intervention operations safely and efficiently. Our data reservoir of structured analyses results and riser response measurements provides quick turnaround times and high quality assessments. We offer the unique combination of advanced analyses using state-of-the-art tools with offshore experience. We deliver our engineering services with OrcaFlex, Riflex, Shear7, MSC Marc, MSC Apex, and LS Dyna as part of our toolbox.
“4Subsea performed a wellhead fatigue field assessment for 64 wells at the Åsgard development in 2014. The scope of the assessment was to establish the structural integrity status for all 64 wells. The method developed by 4Susbea allowed for the fatigue status to be set at a significantly reduced cost compared to a traditional “one by one” well approach. In addition, the method raised the confidence level of the integrity status, as one consistent analysis method is used across the wells. Furthermore, the quality is raised as large amounts of well data are used in the data acquisition process.”
Lead Engineer, Well Operations, EQUINOR