Phone: +47 992 75 435
EVP, Flexible Pipes and Flowlines
Phone: +47 996 36 288
EVP, Well Intervention and Drilling
Phone: +47 990 10 894
EVP, Engineering Software Solutions
Phone: +47 907 33 048
Phone: +47 413 27 203
Berit Lid Scharff
EVP, Strategy and Business Development
Phone: +47 971 39 487
Board of Directors
Stuart Fitzgerald – Chairman
Executive VP – Alliances and Strategy, Subsea 7
- Bachelor of Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering and Bachelor of Science degree in Applied Mathematics from Monash University in Melbourne, Australia.
Senior Vice President i-Tech Services, Subsea 7
- Graduate of Robert Gordon University, with a degree in Quantity Surveying, Steve joined the company after a brief spell with a privately-owned quantity surveying practice in Aberdeen.
- On the Board of a number of Subsea 7 wholly owned entities and incorporated joint ventures.
VP, Strategy and Technology, Subsea 7
- Master’s degree in Marine Technology from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology in Trondheim.
Senior Legal Counsel, Subsea 7
- Master of Law, University of Bergen and LL.M. European and Comparative Law, University of Brussels
- Board member of Subsea 7 Norway AS and the Norwegian affiliates
Harald Holden – Employee representative
Advisor/Lead Engineer, Well Intervention and Drilling
- M.Sc. Mechanical Engineering, NTH/NTNU 1995
- Broad experience from the Oil and Gas industry
Stine Vethe – Employee representative
VP Digital Solutions, Well Intervention and Drilling
- M.Sc. Product Development and Materials Engineering, NTNU 2012