Phone: +47 992 75 435
Phone: +47 990 10 894
Phone: +47 996 36 288
Phone: +47 917 76 474
Board of Directors
Phil Simons – Chairman
Executive Vice President – Projects and Operations, Subsea 7
- Graduate of Leeds University with a degree in Mining Engineering.
- Began career in 1992 as an engineer in London for pipeline installation contractor, European Marine Contractors and has more than 20 years’ experience in the subsea pipelines business.
- Joined Subsea 7 in Aberdeen in 2004 as a senior project manager and worked in a number of senior positions including Vice President for Canada, Mediterranean and Russia in 2011, Vice President for UK Canada in 2013 and Vice President for North Sea Canada in 2016. In 2018, Phil was appointed Senior Vice President Global Projects and Operations.
Senior Vice President i-Tech Services, Subsea 7
- Graduate of Robert Gordon University, with a degree in Quantity Surveying, Steve joined the company after a brief spell with a privately-owned quantity surveying practice in Aberdeen.
- On the Board of a number of Subsea 7 wholly owned entities and incorporated joint ventures.
VP, Strategy and Technology, Subsea 7
- Master’s degree in Marine Technology from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology in Trondheim.
Senior Legal Counsel, Subsea 7
- Master of Law, University of Bergen and LL.M. European and Comparative Law, University of Brussels
- Board member of Subsea 7 Norway AS and the Norwegian affiliates
Harald Holden – Employee representative
Advisor/Lead Engineer, Well Intervention and Drilling
- M.Sc. Mechanical Engineering, NTH/NTNU 1995
- Broad experience from the Oil and Gas industry
Ivar Stange – Employee representative
Team Lead, Subsea Asset Integrity
- M.Sc. Marine Technology, NTNU 2012